This is the Health, Safety and Environment protection policy statement of Geosteel LLC, 36 Davit Gareji Street, 3700 Rustavi, Georgia
The objective of this policy is to attain and maintain high standards of health, safety and environmental friendly performance throughout Geosteel LLC and detail standards expected of employees and others who may undertake work on Geosteel LLC behalf.
To ensure these duties to be carried out, it is our intent to ensure that responsibilities for health, safety & Environment matters are effectively assigned, accepted and fulfilled at all levels within our organizational structure are as follows..
- Geosteel LLC will employ its management systems, procedures and other instructions specifically designed to prevent activities and/or conditions that pose a threat to human health, safety and environment. Geosteel LLC also committed to ensure its continual improvement of performance of occupational health, safety and environment management system by monitoring, measuring and reviewing periodically.
- Geosteel LLC will minimize risk and protect employees and the communities in which we operate by employing safe technologies and operating procedures confirming applicable legal and other requirements.
- To provide adequate control & Training of the health, safety and Environmental risks arising from our work activities and maintain safe plant, equipment and environment.
- Establish safeguard against all identified risk and cases of work related ill health & Environmental Hazards
- Geosteel LLC shall ensure its commitment to Health, Safety & Environmental quality to all employees, vendors, customers and other related persons. Employees also have a statutory duty to take care of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts, for the growth of individual as well as organization.
Geosteel LLC believes that “No job is more important, no service more urgent than maintaining a safe, healthy and environment friendly workplace”